April 23, 2008

Good times

Yesterday was just a great day. Isaiah rolled over last night, from back to front and then back again. And he slept ALL NIGHT LONG!!! I tell you what, while I'm not counting on this being the regular night routine, it is so nice to finally be getting to this point! Last night was probably the best nights sleep I've had in several months!!! He has been sleeping for longer stretches of time. Like Monday night. He fell asleep at 8:30 and slept until 5am, but I was up watching tv until midnight holding him, so that doesn't count. Last night was all night asleep in his crib! Today he has his 4 month check-up. I thought I was going to have to take all three kids with me, something I was not looking forward to since he gets shots today, but my mom offered to come watch the big two. A major life saver. And last night I went running and didn't do too bad. I did walk one block, but that was because our neighbor was out working in her yard when I left and I didn't want to be gasping for breath when I ran by. Yeah, I wanted some dignity! So I'm more optimistic about getting back into shape.

No comments: