10. You have a tub full of bath toys, a step stool, and a potty seat in your bathroom, complete with a basket of kids books for bathroom reading pleasure.
9. A whole playlist on your iPod is dedicated to kids Bible songs, songs from Elmo, Sesame Street and Dora.
8. You look forward to naptime, not only because it's quiet and maybe a time when you could get housework done, but also because you could take a nap!
7. Your work locker is loaded with your kids pictures and priceless pictures of Mommy in her "nurse clothes".
6. You don't think twice about stepping over gates and opening cabinet locks everyday.
5. You could recite the entire movie Cars because you have seen it, oh, a million times.
4. You sing the Hot Dog Dance song in the Shower.
3. You look forward to the Imagination Movers because they are the closest thing you see to adult men during daylight hours.
2. You tuck your patients in bed. I had a laboring momma who was returning to bed after going to the bathroom. I didn't think much about it, but I pulled the sheet and blanket up to her shoulders and made sure it wasn't wrinkled. She looked at me, smiled and said "You're a mom, aren't you?"
1. When giving report, you tell the oncoming nurse that your patient "Just got up to go potty".