February 11, 2010

And it is done...

I am now officially registered for my first half-marathon on May 1st!

I started training yesterday, ran 5 miles and it wasn't too painful. A bit boring running that long on a treadmill, but not too bad. My left knee is aching a bit today, so I'm going to get glucosamine and chondroitin...I've heard many runners say they use it and it works wonders. I realized last night coming home that when I do my long 13 mile run before the actual race, it will be like running home from work! Wow, that made it seem like a long way to run!

3 comments:

IASoupMama said...

Good luck! I admire anyone who can complete that goal!

Heather M said...

Congrats and good luck!

ramblingsofacrazyentrepreneur said...

Hey, I’m a new blogger you can find here at this www.bestportabletreadmill.com, and your site is very related to mine; I thought it would be beneficial for both of us to do a blogroll link exchange. Please let me know if you’re interested.